The Oliver 1555 Utility had about the same power as the International but it was a larger, heavier, model with a big 6-cylinder engine.
When the International 574 ended production in 1978, the gasoline version was not replaced.
The 574 also had a new 8-speed syncromesh transmission.
The diesel-powered 574 was built in Doncaster, England with the D-239 engine supplied from Neuss, Germany.
Gasoline models were shipped to the US without engines.
The C-200 engine was built and installed in the Louisville, Kentucky factory.
The German-built Deutz 4-cylinder D5506 was slightly more powerful and less expensive than the International in 1971.